Monday 14 March 2016

Calvinball 2016 - Scrapbook Layout Share #01

Hello fellow crafters.  If you have read my earlier post, Calvinball 2016, you will know that I am participating in this challenge.  I am, unfortunately, off to a slow start.  The weather in Canberra, Australia has been hotter than usual so my home has not been the most comfortable for scrapping, even with a fan.  This means that I have not had very much inclination or mojo to spend time in my craft room.  However, the weather seems to have now turned and it looks like normal Autumn temperatures are starting to appear.  As such, I took the time to create a couple of layouts this weekend.  I had hoped to do more, but other interests kept me from making scrapping a priority.  Without further ado, here are the three scrapbook layouts that I have made since 1 March.

This layout was made using my FMAK #6/2015 - Puddles.  I've titled it "Shopping Day".


This layout was made using my FMAK #6/2015 - Puddles.  I've titled it "But I need it".


This layout was made using my FMAK #7/2015 - Treat.  I've titled it "Hooray".


Thanks for taking the time to check out my layouts.  If you haven't already, jump on over to the Get it Scrapped Forum and check out what other crafters are creating for the Calvinball 2016 challenge.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: